That seems unreal when they show the close up shot. What ended up happening to this guy?
Anybody seen this?
Robert Lindsay Returns: Face Split Diving Accident Video
I'm not posting the video it's pretty graphic, be advised.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
That seems unreal when they show the close up shot. What ended up happening to this guy?
Wow, unbelievable. How did it even do that to him? I could imagine it with his head, but his whole face? That's one the sickest/disturbing things I've ever seen.
I have seen photos of a guy that tried to commit suicide with a shotgun, it blew off the front of his face no damage to the brain whatsoever and he ended up living, had a weird looking prosthetic face put on. i also personally know someone that had their face ripped off in a four wheeling incident and the doctors were able to put it back together. he had hardly any sensation left in his face after the incident though. i say this is highly plausible/possible
Cant we all just get along?
That is crazy!
Bookmarks